AirPods and AirPods Pro feature between 4.5 and 6 hours of use when fully charged with the charging case featuring 20 to 24 additional hours of power.
How to Check AirPods Battery on iPhone and iPad
- Hold your AirPods in the case near your iPhone or iPad and open the lid to see an animated pop-up.
- Add a Battery widget to iPhone or iPad
- Can be placed on the Home Screen, other app pages, or Today View
- Press and hold on to your Home Screen > tap + in the top left corner, and choose one of the three Batteries widgets.
- From Control Center, an audio app, or your Lock Screen, tap the AirPlay icon
- AirPods battery status will show up when they’re connected.
How to Check AirPods Battery on Apple Watch
- Connect your AirPods with your Apple Watch (either in an audio app or from Control Center > AirPlay icon > Choose AirPods)
- Open Control Center (swipe up from the bottom of your watch face)
- Tap the battery percentage ( %) icon.
- Now you’ll see your AirPods battery (leave at least 1 AirPod in the case with the lid open to see the case battery level too)
Hw to Check AirPods Battery on Mac
- Make sure your AirPods are connected (at least have your case open near your Mac)
- Click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar (top right corner)
- You’ll see your AirPods battery as shown below (to see the case’s battery keep at least one AirPod in the case with the lid open)