Get into the holiday spirit with a new playlist on Apple Music!
- In the Library tab of “Music”, and then tap “Playlists”. Tap New Playlist, then give it a name and a description if you like. You can tap the “Camera” button to add a photo or just stick with the album art.
- Now tap “Add Music”. Search for song titles, artists, albums, or even lyrics.
- Tap “Your Library” to see the results from just your library.
- Then just tap the plus sign to add music to your playlist. Tap “Cancel” to exit the search.
- Tap “Done” when you’re finished adding songs.
- And tap Done again to save your playlist. To share the playlist, tap the red more button. Then tap Share and choose how to share it.
Create a playlist on your iPad
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the sidebar and tap “New Playlist”.
- Give your playlist a name, then tap “Add Music”.
- Search for music that you want to add, tap it, then tap “Done’ twice.
You can also touch and hold a song, album, or playlist until it lifts up. Then drag the music to an existing playlist or New Playlist in the sidebar.
Create a playlist on your Mac or PC
- Open the “Apple Music” app or “iTunes”.
- In the menu bar, choose File > New > Playlist.
- Give your playlist a name.
- Drag and drop music to your playlist in the sidebar.
Want to add music to an existing playlist? Just drag and drop music to a playlist in the sidebar.